Photoshoot on Thanksgiving!

I got super lucky this year and got to spend Thanksgiving with family and in a beautiful place. We stayed at my mom's cousin's house in the middle of nowhere, and it was such a fun time! We rode horses, made s'mores, and even had an impromptu photoshoot. I had my cousin/best friend Hannah and my cousin Liz as models. I figured it would be nice to share some of the pictures we got, as they actually turned out really well! 
Liz told us about how she's always wanted to be a model, so we made that happen! She's a natural!
This one of Hannah is my all time favorite! 
Liz gave Hannah some modeling lessons!
How sweet!
Hannah wanted me to try and do a serious face without looking mad. So this happened. I may look super awkward, but Hannah got some good shots! It's just so weird to be in front of the camera instead of behind. 
I loved getting to spend time with my cousins and the rest of my family! I may be a city girl 99% of the time, but that other 1% of the time is one that I will always cherish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment